We’re launching SumUp Tap, a new product that turns your Android phone into a contactless terminal to take payments without the need for additional hardware. Sign up today to test our new product early and give us some feedback.Sign up now
We’re launching SumUp Tap, a new product that turns your Android phone into a contactless terminal to take payments without the need for additional hardware. Sign up today to test our new product early and give us some feedback.
No extra costs. No monthly fees.
No card reader needed, just download the free SumUp app and create a profile. With no monthly charges or software costs, you’ll only pay a low transaction fee on each payment you accept.
Be it on the road, visiting customers, or working from a store, receive cashless payments on your Android phone wherever you are.
Just create a SumUp profile, download our free app and follow the simple instructions to start accepting payments instantly.
Whether it’s with a debit or credit card, or via Apple and Google Pay, you’ll never have to turn a customer away. And, you can easily offer refunds if needed, too.
1. Open the SumUp app and tap ‘Checkout’
2. Enter an amount and tap 'Charge'
3. Select SumUp Tap as your payment method
4. Ask your customer to hold their card on the back of your phone until you hear a beep
One app, countless possibilities
Simply download the free SumUp app from Google Play for access to our business solutions.
- What do I need to turn my phone into a card reader?
- Where do my customers have to tap their cards?
- What cards can I accept with SumUp Tap?
- Is there a limit to the transaction amount I can accept?
- Which Android devices can use SumUp Tap?
- Is SumUp Tap as secure as a traditional card reader?
- How long does it take to receive my money?